Saturday, July 11, 2009

The countdown begins!

As most of you know, we are approaching on the birthdate of our first son! We are so excited to meet our little Lincoln and still trying to wrap our brains around the idea of raising a child as far as teaching, being an example for him, etc. We are blown away by the beauty of God's creation every time we see Lincoln on the ultrasound screen and I am sure the amazement will continue once he arrives in a few weeks.

July 28th here we come!

PS - Look how hot Natalie is right now!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Matt, you are such a sweet husband bragging on your wife like that!!

Natalie, you are gorgeous!!!!

I hope you two are holding up ok...I know you've had a rough couple of weeks.

You're going to be amazing parents. Enjoy every minute!

Unknown said...

I hope Matt wrote this...or else Nat's head is getting as big as her belly! Ha. You do look a lot better than the blog I became!

Unknown said...

I meant "blob", not "blog". Ha.

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Natalie, you are very beautiful! I am excited to have a new little grandson --- and in INDY --- woo hoo!